Challenge Weekly Show #75: Swimming, Squat Philosophy & Tips for a Bigger Back!
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Show with Coach Steven Eskaf and Coach Nicoletta Ceppellini!
- Week 3 Tips
- App Updates
- Should you be swimming?
- Have you joined our Facebook Social Hub?
- Click here to tell us what food you'd like to see in the Food Database: https://forms.gle/TnhJcaTKsqei4hwk8
- Are you featured in our Community Highlights?
- Coach Nic speaks about what squats can teach you about life
- Coach Steve offers tips for a better row + pulldown
Questions from the Community
- Hi Any recommendations for tiredness as I suffer daily feeling sleepy Also what to do if consumed chocolate while following the plan. Should I restart from day one ??? Needing some information please
- Hi I’m just wanting to find out how do I know the right amount of fats , carbs and proteins I need through out the day ? I feel I’m somewhat ok with the intake of calories but I want to find out more of what I need per limit per day
- Does pre workout make a big difference to your weight loss when training or is it simply there to help with muscle gains and energy
- Are we aiming to complete the higher rep range first at a particular load before knowing we are ready to move up in load? Eg. if my current squat rep range is 5-10 and I’m doing 7 well but my 8th rep feels like my form will fail, should I keep this load until I can complete 10 reps before I increase? I would then start at 5 reps on the new load.
Do you have a question for the Challenge Weekly Show?
Find The Max and Maxine Challenge
On Instagram @m.challenge.official
For more information about the Challenge visit: