Challenge Weekly Show #76: Fitness Preachers, Scale Weight & Competing!
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Show with Coach Steven Eskaf and Coach Nicoletta Ceppellini!
- Phase 1 Check In
- App Updates
- Click here to tell us what food you'd like to see in the Food Database: https://forms.gle/TnhJcaTKsqei4hwk8
- Are you featured in our Community Highlights?
- Coach Nic talks about Fitness Preachers
- Coach Steve speaks about tracking progress and scale weight
Questions from the Community
- Hi fit fam challengers, I’m heading away for work and am looking for any tips and tricks for sticking to nutrition plan (lunch and dinner mostly) while staying away from home. I’ll have a studio apartment with basic kitchenette (fridge, microwave and a small stove).
- I was under the the impression that you should do the large body group/compound exercises and high load/low rep exercises at the start of the workout to reduce effects of fatigue on form. Or is that another outdated myth?
- It's amazing how quickly the kilojoules add up from finishing off my toddlers leftovers! Just wondering if we can have an option in set-up to set to kilojoules instead of calories?
- I've developed tendinitis in my elbow after some heavy yard work. The exercises that aggravate it are any biceps and chest exercise. So I've been avoiding them and focussing on legs and doing light weights on back, shoulders and triceps. My question is, from a biomechanical point of view, is it detrimental to omit body parts for a long period? Is it likely to lead to muscle imbalances? For example, training back but not chest, or triceps but not biceps? Thanks
Do you have a question for the Challenge Weekly Show?
Find The Max and Maxine Challenge
On Instagram @m.challenge.official
For more information about the Challenge visit: