Challenge Weekly Show #77: Fitfluencers, Lifting Belts & Lion's Gate!
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Show with Coach Steven Eskaf and Coach Nicoletta Ceppellini!
- Phase 1 Check-In is still open!
- Reflecting on your journey
- The 5 steps to overcoming a plateau
- Are you featured in our Community Highlights?
- Coach Nic talks about Fitfluencer
- Coach Steve outlines how weight lifting belts
Questions from the Community
- I feel like I've lost 2 weeks as I've been sick ugh. Getting back on track, gym this morning. Nutrition I'm actually struggling to hit my macros as my appetite isn't where it usually is plus I'm getting heaps of indigestion from supplements. Any tips?
- I eat dinner at 5 pm with a young family and find most nights at around 8 pm I have a huge craving for chocolate. I eat all the foods on my plan for the day. Any suggestions?
- I wanted to know if I’ve already plateaued with what I’m currently doing. Should I be doing anything differently? Should I be changing up my exercise program? I’m working on my sleep to get more and better quality. Thank you in advance for your advice and support.
- I find it hard to train 4 x days some weeks with work and family commitments. What impact does it have on your progress if you train 3 days instead of 4? Do you have any other advice to add to get the most out of your 3 days of training? Thanks in advance.
Do you have a question for the Challenge Weekly Show?
Find The Max and Maxine Challenge
On Instagram @m.challenge.official
For more information about the Challenge visit: