Challenge Weekly Show #80: Getting Lean, Meal Variety & Winning the Next Quarter!
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Show with Coach Steven Eskaf and Coach Nicoletta Ceppellini!
- Phase 2 Check-In
- The side effects of getting lean
- Are you featured in our Community Highlights?
- Coach Nic talks about winning the next quarter
- Coach Steve talks meal variety
Questions from the Community
- Help, I’m struggling to stick to the program and have been since week 5. What do I do? I’m also feeling uninspired by the food
- Hi there, I am getting a cramp in my lower stomach while doing crunches. Is that normal?
- While doing lat pulldowns, my body feels good. My lats and everything else are engaged and working but my forearms burn after about 10 reps. Am I doing something wrong?
- How much can subclinical hypothyroidism hamper your fat loss?
I have done a few challenges now and I can't budge the weight much at all (3-4kg max in a challenege). I am on moderate loss and getting stronger as I am going up weights. I stay in caloric target and have watched my protein intake. Water is good. My nutrition is not 100% but damn close and 100% better than before. Photos show a little tiny bit of change but it is very hard to keep a positive mindset and keep up the good habits when there is very little to show for it, time after time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Do you have a question for the Challenge Weekly Show?
Find The Max and Maxine Challenge
On Instagram @m.challenge.official
For more information about the Challenge visit: