Challenge Weekly Show #89: Healthy Foods, Stress & Accuracy vs Precision!
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Show with Coach Steven Eskaf and Coach Nicoletta Ceppellini!
- Week 2 Check In
- M Challenge Updates
- Are you featured in our Community Highlights?
- Coach Nic talks portion sizes of healthy food
- Coach Steve talks about accuracy vs precision
Questions from the Community
- I absolutely trust the team that have put this amazing program together, but I do have one thing I would like to understand. The 4 days training? How does that work too see effective results in 6 weeks? I love that it’s concise but I just want to understand as I have always been 5 days with a HIIT session ☺️
- Hey Admin Guy's and Gal's. Do the workouts progressively get harder. I know it's only been 2 days but I finish the workouts although hard, I still feel like I haven't done enough. Are we supposed to throw in cardio everyday as well. Maybe I've just been over training for a long time. Just a question not in a disrespectful way
- Have surprisingly started off this challenge with 95% accuracy with nutrition & training, so happy with everything and really enjoying it. I have a long way to go in terms of weight loss, so I'm learning to 'trust the process' it's hard, but I'm doing it day by day. I took my measurements this morning and lost 5cm. Scales have gone up 2kg. Not getting disheartened, it's actually made me more determined...but can someone explain that this is normal, and how/when will the weight start to come off??
- Is it better to do the reps suggested on the training program at a lighter weight, or go a bit heavier and maybe do less reps? I know there are positives for both but curious what others think? I am pretty sure the answer would be to follow the program and do the reps but had to ask anyhow :)
Do you have a question for the Challenge Weekly Show?
Find The Max and Maxine Challenge
On Instagram @m.challenge.official
For more information about the Challenge visit: