Challenge Weekly Show #74: Pre-Workout Nutrition, Fit-Sanity & Calories vs Macros!
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Show with Coach Steven Eskaf and Coach Nicoletta Ceppellini!
- Week 2 Tips
- App Updates
- Planning for low periods of motivation
- Are you featured in our Community Highlights?
- Coach Nic speaks about Fit-Sanity and eating out at restaurants
- Coach Steve speaks on tracking calories vs tracking macros
Questions from the Community
- What does everyone carry their prepped food in each day? I eventually want a Mealami, but given the price, it will be a Xmas present. Plastic bags look tacky, shopping bags are too big, and I haven’t found an insulated lunchbox that is big enough for an adult. I have maybe 1 handbag that would be big enough, but I don’t want food & drink containers in with my personal items
- Hi everyone, I have a coffee around 07:30 on my training days. Then I train around 09:30. I don’t eat before I train. Should I? If so what?
- What’s something I can add to my daily water bottle to just give it a bit of flavour, lol?
- Hopefully, someone can shed some light on this for me. I completed two workouts today (cardio and weights) as a result of this I have been starving all day. Is it OK to sometimes consume a little more on a big training day or just keep to my 2450 a day limit? I'm trying to shed as much fat as possible during the challenge. My watch says an extra 1000 burned however I'm sure that's not very accurate. Thanks, team
Do you have a question for the Challenge Weekly Show?
Find The Max and Maxine Challenge
On Instagram @m.challenge.official
For more information about the Challenge visit: